Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 19 - 0 miles

Destination: San Francisco Scooter Girls 4th Annual Bash



Lucky got up early for a quick job, and Thor, a tiny chihuahua dog decided to play by running in tight circles until he was totally out of breath. He's a sweetheart. Later, to continue the Lucky theme, we ate breakfast at Lucky Cafe. The turkey, bacon, and avocado omelet was pretty darn tasty. The turkey was real, not that cubed Spam stuff.

Lucky loaded my scooter onto his trailer to San Francisco, met with Julie, one of the San Francisco Scooter Girls. It's odd, never having seen my scooter on a trailer. I'm glad I wasn't driving, the traffic was stupid with everyone heading out of town for the Memorial Day weekend.

Julie has a gimongous cat named 'Dog'. He's sweetheart too, and tolerates Thor well. We decided to grab some dinner at a Thai restaurant before the big bash. Probably the best Thai food I recall ever having.

San Francisco Scooter Girls 4th Annual bash was a blast. Finally getting to meet scooter folks I only know from the internet. The San Francisco Motorcycle Club was founded in 1904. The walls are covered with photos depicting the rich history. It should be a museum.

Drag, my camera battery was dead. A fun night indeed.

Today's slide show:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, my kitty is famous on teh internets!!